The Apres Ski Party 2019
- 60 Hampton Street
Birmingham Apres Ski is back for another year... and with the popularity of last years event, we have found a brand new venue in the Jewellery Quarter so we can party the night away with even more of you! If you are looking for a night to get a bunch of your friends together, or maybe you have been chosen to arrange the Christmas party... this is definitely the event to get involved in.
So we may have moved to a new venue, however, you can still expect the venue to be fully transformed to all things snow and ski-related with giant snowflakes, ski racks, fairy lights, and bench seating. There will also be the return of numerous bars for our Apres Ski party. You can expect beers, wines, spirits, winter-themed cocktails and prosecco, and as we are falling so close to Christmas, you can expect large amounts of mulled wine, mulled cider and rum-infused hot chocolate.
Who loves cheese fondue? We make all of your cheesy dreams come true with the immense amount of cheese fondues, as well as platter upon platter of artisan bread, cured meat, pickles, smoked sausages, vegetables and potatoes. The return of street food traders, Yardbirds and The Bournville Waffle Company will be back again for another year too!
You can also expect a full line up of entertainment from DJ's, live music and Apres Ski-themed games throughout the night. Think explicit pass the parcel and the like! We will also be holding a BEST DRESSED competition so dust off your ski wear and be ready to hit the JQ in style. Let's just say, the more creative, the better.
Tickets cost just £12 (early bird tickets available for £10) on Design My Night which gets you entry to Digbeth Apres Ski, reserved seating for groups of 6 people or more, a full line up of DJ's bands and entertainment. Reserved seating is available upon request by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org after you have bought your tickets.
60 Hampton Street, 60, Hampton Street, Hockley, Birmingham, B19 3LU
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.