The Independent Birmingham Festival
- Aston Hall
The Independent Birmingham Festival At Aston Hall Returns!!!
That’s right folks, our hugely popular Independent Birmingham Festival at Aston Hall is set to return on 24-25 September - and it’s going to be our greatest event yet!
Our last festival completely sold out in just 2 weeks (and this one almost didn’t happen!) - so make sure you snap up your tickets fast before they’re all gone - this event WILL sell out, so grab them fast!
Get ready for a HUGE line-up of Brum’s very best restaurants and street food traders serving delicious food all weekend-long, washed down with glorious craft beers, delicious cocktails, and natural wine from Birmingham’s finest bars and microbreweries - all whilst soaking up the summer sunshine with your mates at the iconic Aston Hall.
If you managed to get tickets to our previous sold out events, you’ll know what we’re all about. If it’s your first time, expect a spectacular line-up of pop-up restaurants, cocktail bars, street food, craft beer, natural wine, coffee, independent retailers and artists, and a full programme of live music from local bands on our main stage.
Our previous festivals have all had sensational food/drink line-ups, showcasing the very best of Birmingham, and once again we’re curating a ridiculously awesome line-up for this event. You won’t want to miss it!
Tickets cost £10 – children under 12 go free, no ticket required.
Note: Our last festival sold out in just 2 weeks, and every single one of our previous 7 festivals have all sold out. Grab your tickets well in advance to avoid disappointment, you won’t want to miss this!
P.S. This event is dog-friendly, so bring your best friend along too!
This event is held in 3 sessions:
Saturday, day session : 11:30am - 4:30pm
Saturday , evening session : 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday, afternoon session : 12pm - 6:00pm
|17:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
|Sunday||12:00 - 18:00||£10.00|
Aston Hall, Trinity Road, Birmingham, B6 6JD
More from seasonal markets
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.