Brum's Big Fat Pizza Festival
- Level Digbeth
The Biggest Big Fat Pizza Festival Returns To Birmingham!
It’s tasty and topped with juicy double cheese combinations; it can only mean one thing! Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival is back!
Making your cheesiest dreams come true pizza fans, pay attention! Taste and Liquor’s Big Fat Pizza Festival is the largest, most important pizza festival in the country. It’s a whole festival dedicated to Margherita’s, to Meat Feast’s, Hot and Spicy to Chocolate Nutella Marshmallow Pizzas, we love ‘em all. Deep filled or thin and crispy, there’s a style and a topping combo to tickle everyone’s tastebuds and it’s coming to Birmingham!
Taste and Liquor, a national experimental food and drink festival-organisers, are planning a feast in the UK’s second biggest city, Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival, which is now in its third year, first attracted thousands to Digbeth (Birmingham) in 2016 and this year it sets to be bigger and better than ever before!
Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival will be on Saturday, 26 May at Level Digbeth - a converted cash and carry warehouse in Birmingham - with a mouth-watering line-up of independent street food traders confirmed for this year’s cheese dripping showdown!
Having developed a stellar reputation in the past two recent years, this time they’re going that extra mile, packing on the toppings with a barrel of street food traders, to serve up the best pizzas to a region of superfans, you’re definitely going to want a slice of this exciting action!
The day will be serving all your favourite gourmet pizzas, to send you into a double-cheese coma! Enthusiastic eaters will find plenty on their plate, the feast, which aims to popularise and promote independent pizza street food traders throughout the UK, with a medley of food and fun waits for those who step into the festival.
Top of the bill are eight + of the UK's top pizzerias. Plus three additional street-food traders will be providing epic sides and some outstanding puddings across the day. With a of number of bars serving craft beer, cocktails and much more, you’ll be totally spoilt for choice all day.
Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival also have an array of food and drink culture on offer but its also includes entertainment as diverse as 80s kids films screenings in the TV room, free face-painting for the little ones and lots more. Adding to the extravaganza, the festival will be supporting top DJ’s from the clubbing fraternity will be spinning the tunes from day-to-night.
If stuffing your face with pizza all day sounds like your idea of a good time (and why wouldn't it?) then book yourself a ticket, pronto. Taste and Liquor’s Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival is every foodie’s dream come true!
Address: Level Digbeth, SK Cash & Carry, Birchall Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, B12 0RP.
Time: 12pm til 10pm,
Last food orders 8.00pm.
Ticket is for entry only.
Between 12pm and 3pm all advance ticket holder (and you are over 18) you will be handed a complementary cool and refreshing Aperol Spritz free of charge.
All food and drink to be purchased separately on site.
Each pizza are individuality priced by the trader based on their fresh ingredients and professional service.
Traders will not be serving single slices of pizza.
Traders will not be serving free food samples.
All street food traders are independent local businesss based in the West Midlands and the UK.
Please note there could be queues for some of the most popular pizza's between rush hour trade.
The venue does not have a baby changing room.
The venue entrance is on Birchall Street which is on the Ground floor.
Please note the venue is a CONVERTED UNDERGROUND CASH AND CARRY WAREHOUSE situated on two floors. Please check past events on our Facebook wall or
via Instagram before purchasing tickets.
We are not be responsible for the price of drinks or the bars spirt offererings.
Card and Cash will be accepted at the main bar.
Cash will be accepted on all Pizza Traders.
No cash point will be on site.
Please contact is for further information before purchasing your tickets.
|2nd Release||12:00 - 22:00||£7.50|
Level Digbeth, SK Cash & Carry, Birchall Street, Birmingham, B12 0RP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.