Brum's Big fat Pizza Festival
- No reviews.
- Quantum Exhibition Centre
Now in its 4th Year, shall Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival go bigger and better?
It’s tasty and topped with juicy double cheese combinations; it can only mean one thing! Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival returns for 2019.
Making your cheesiest dreams come true pizza fans, pay attention! Taste and Liquor’s Big Fat Pizza Festival is the largest, most important pizza festival in the country. It’s a whole festival dedicated to Margherita’s, Gluten Free Pizza’s, Meat Feast’s, Hot and Spicy, Vegan and Chocolate Nutella Pizzas… we love ‘em all. Deep filled or thin and crispy, there’s a style and a topping combo to tickle everyone’s taste buds and it’s back in Birmingham on Saturday 20th April.
Taste and Liquor, an award winning experimental festival-organisers, are planning a feast in the UK’s second biggest city, Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival, which is now in its 4th year, first attracted thousands to Digbeth (Birmingham) in 2016, and this year it sets to be bigger and better than ever before!
Having developed a stellar reputation in the past three recent years, this time they’re going that extra mile, packing on the toppings with a barrel of street food traders, to serve up the best pizzas to a region of superfans; you’re definitely going to want a slice of this exciting action!
The day will be serving all your favourite gourmet pizzas, to send you into a double-cheese coma! Enthusiastic eaters will find plenty on their plate, as this feast, aims to popularise and promote independent pizza street food traders from the UK, with a medley of food and fun waits for those who step into the festival.
Top of the bill are some of the UK’s top pizzerias. Plus additional street-food traders will be providing epic sides and some outstanding puddings across the day. With a of number of bars serving craft beer, cocktails and much more, you’ll be totally spoilt for choice.
Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival also have an array of food and drink culture on offer but its also includes entertainment as diverse with free face-painting for the little ones and lots more. Adding to the extravaganza, the festival will be supporting top DJs from Birmingham’s fraternity will be spinning the tunes from day-to-night.
If stuffing your face with pizza all day sounds like your idea of a good time (and why wouldn’t it?) then book yourself a ticket, pronto. Taste and Liquor’s Brum’s Big Fat Pizza Festival is every foodie’s dream come true!
Advance Tickets: Early Bird £7.50 (Entry Only). £10 (Includes a free complimentary drink) + BF. More at the Door. Kids pay at the door £2: Free for all under 4.
Time 12pm to 8pm. Last orders at 7.00pm.
This is a Family Friendly.
|Early Bird||19:00 - 22:00||£7.50|
|Group Offer 4 for 3||19:00 - 22:00||£30.00|
|2nd Release||19:00 - 22:00||£8.50|
Quantum Exhibition Centre, 77 Upper Trinity, 77 Upper Trinity, Birmingham, B9 4EG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.