Brum's Big Fat Burger Festival
- SK Building
After our hugely successful Big Fat Pizza Festival, we return this year to bring the Big Fat Burger Festival!
When it comes to an excuse to bite into a juicy, over-the-top burger, just turn to Birmingham's cutting-edge street-food organiser's Taste and Liquor, to make that dream come true.
Launched with one desire - to give the patty its deserved accolade, Digbeth's experimental residency, opens its doors to host a double topping, cheese dripping, Burger party.
Taste and Liquor's Burger Festival Party was the 1st event of its kind, outside of London.
The festival promises to be a taste sensation; full of extra toppings; epic sliders; and a number of delicious sides. Alongside a number of themed bars, lots of Beers, tunes dropped by some of Brum's top DJ's and live bands. The party also honours ten - or more - of the biggest Street-Food Traders, Deserts Stalls and one or two alternative traders, for those who prefer a burger of the meatless variety.
Having hosted Brum's Big Fat Pizza Festival (April 2016) with thousands in attendance; be sure this Taste and Liquor's celebration will be a towering success!
For further information, interviews or photographs please email KK at Taste and Liquor e: email@example.com
Taste and Liquor www.tasteandliquor.com
12pm til 8pm (Last Orders 6pm).Price: Advance Tickets: £5 via Design My Night and The Ticketsellers, More at the door. Price includes ticket entry only, food and drink to be purchased on site.Further information: Facebook/Instagram & Twitter: Taste and Liquor
|Early Bird Tickets||00:00 - 19:00||£5.00|
|Standard||00:00 - 19:00||£7.00|
Includes Beer & Shot
|00:00 - 19:00||£10.00|
SK Building, Birchall Street, Digbeth, Birmingham, B12 ORP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.