Open Air Screening of Moonrise Kingdom
- No reviews.
- Rum Runner Yard
at RUM RUNNER YARD
“funny, distinctive with lashings of charm”
Set on an island off the coast of New England in the 1960’s; a young boy and girl fall in love. They run away together turning the town upside down in search for them. Mini-break from the norm love story.
"Whimsical, quirky, kooky: none of these words is quite strong enough to describe just what an extraordinarily affected piece of filmmaking this is, and yet because all of these quirks fit together so well, the result isn’t annoying, but exhilarating." review in The Telegraph.
DIR: Wes Anderson
STREET FOOD INCL WITH YOUR TICKET.
*Keep your eyes peeled via Regency Wharf's Facebook for more details.
DECK CHAIRS AND BLANKETS WILL BE PROVIDED, HOWEVER IT IS OUTDOORS AND THIS IS BRITAIN SO TRY NOT TO BE DRESSED FOR THE BEACH ;)
*whatever the weather the film is still going ahead. (ponchos provided if its rains)
Courtesy of FLATPACK there will be shorts showing before Moonrise Kingdom, details of these will be released via Facebook + Twitter.
(wedged in-between Birmingham’s gem Gas Street Basin and opposite the ICC just off Broad Street)
Entry to screening including food.
|18:00 - 22:30||£15.00|
Moonrise Kingdom - Veg
Entry to screening including food. (Please comment when buying the ticket whether you are a Vegan)
|18:00 - 22:30||£15.00|
Rum Runner Yard, Regency Wharf, Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2DY
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.