Open Air Screening of Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Rum Runner Yard
MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL
Included in your ticket is some mighty tasty food by Rub Smokehouse inspired by the Dead Parrot Sketch and the Spam Sketch.
An Ex-Chicken Taco
Pulled Smoked Ex-Chicken with White BBQ Sauce on Tacos
An Ex-JackFruit Taco
Pulled Jack Fruit in White BBQ Sauce on Tacos
- Salad Table with salad, dressings, salsa, pico de gallo, sour cream etc
- Spam Jacket Spam Smoked Potatoes over Hickory with Spam BBQ Spam Beans & Spam
or as above without the Spam
DECK CHAIRS AND BLANKETS WILL BE PROVIDED, HOWEVER IT IS OUTDOORS AND THIS IS BRITAIN SO TRY NOT TO BE DRESSED FOR THE BEACH ;)
*whatever the weather the film is still going ahead. (ponchos provided if its rains)
Courtesy of FLATPACK there will be shorts showing before Monty Python and the Holy Grail, details of these will be released via Facebook + Twitter.
(wedged in-between Birmingham’s gem Gas Street Basin and opposite the ICC just off Broad Street)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Entry to screening including food.
|18:00 - 22:30
Monty Python and the Holy Grail + Veggie
Entry to screening including vegetarian option for food. (If you are a vegan please add a comment when buying the ticket.)
|18:00 - 22:30
Rum Runner Yard, Regency Wharf, Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2DY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.