The Gintleman’s Ginspired Cruises
- No reviews.
- Away2Dine Canal Cruise
Based on the latest data from May 2021 we envisage our June date may change based on social distancing guidelines, to run the cruises we will need zero social distancing restrictions.
Enjoy a genteel 90 minute narrow boat Ginspired cruise along the Birmingham waterway canal network with gin chat from the Midlands leading gin raconteur.
Meet 90’s local barging celebrities Rosie & Jim Whilst you enjoy a Rosie n Gin arrival cocktail
Then a themed tasting of 4 gin and mixer combinations inspired by different themes with matched food snacks
PLEASE NOTE - food matching will compliment the theme, think BiteSize style mini canapés i.e. Afternoon tea for eg, a scone, clotted cream, gin jam, Mini canape’s etc.. We will not be providing a full afternoon tea or picnic within this price
Cruise times 12.30-2 or 3-4.30pm (please arrive 10 mins prior to departure) gin picnic flavours may change to reflect seasonality
Picnic Week/Cream Tea Day Saturday June 26th
12.30-2 Gin Picnic
3-4.30 Mini Afternoon G&Tea
Henley Regatta/Wimbledon Saturday July 3rd
12.30-2 Gin Picnic
3-4.30 Gin Picnic
Afternoon Tea Week Saturday August 14th
12.30-2 Gin Picnic
3-4.30 Mini Afternoon G&Tea
August Bank Holiday Saturday August 28th
12.30-2 BiteSize Med Gins & Tapas
3-4.30 BiteSize Med Gins & Tapas
Priced at £45 + Booking fee
Exclusive charters are available based on a minimum of 20 guests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details, times and packages
Where's the Away2Dine boat moored?
Left at the bottom of the stairs adjacent to the old Handmade Burger Co. at Brindley Place now Perios (to the left of Pitcher & Piano), we return to the same venue.
When can we Board?
Departure at 12.30 & 3pm prompt, we suggest you arrive 10 minutes before boarding
Can I reserve a large booking?
Maximum seating on the boat is 24 set up as 10 tables of 2 with gangway space along the centre and a front Cabin area seating 4, All tables are allocated on a first come basis, so large groups won't sit together.
What if I'm running late and miss the boat?
As with any event, cup final, train travel, plane etc. Arrive prompt ideally 10 minutes prior, we work to a timeframe for all our guests so can't refund your ticket if running late even with circumstances beyond your control, we will however keep your hamper to collect when the narrowboat returns to the mooring at 2pm or 4.30pm on the day minus the cruise element, which is non refundable
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
Cancellation of reservation is free and available up to 28 days prior to the event booking date, otherwise 50% of the total ticket Is retained up to 3 days with the option of a full refund if the ticket can be successfully resold..
Within 3 days/72 hours notice period the full 100% ticket price Is retained. In the event of unforeseen emergencies, if a replacement guest can’t be substituted although you’ll miss the cruise. We will still provide a Gin hamper (minus perishable food items and cruise element) from Birmingham City Centre or we can post to you
In the event of a refund a valid email to email@example.com is required within the stipulated timeframe terms and tickets aren't transferable, no refund for missing the boats departure,
In the event of adverse weather conditions for the safety of the guests the boat skipper reserves the right to keep the vessel moored at the jetty, please be advised we can't offer a refund as these are circumstances beyond our control.
Health & Safety ?
In order to comply with Health & Safety regulations, alcohol licensing regulations and Marine & coastguard agency rules all instructions given by the crew, front of house and the boat master must be followed at all times.
In any instance of failure to respond the boat master may terminate the trip in the interest of safety of the passengers as a whole. In such case we will not be held financially responsible for any distress this causes.
If for whatever reason the boat has a technical fault we will endeavour to depart as quickly as possible but to adhere to Health & Safety regulations, if the boat master deems the boat must remain moored please be advised we will still host the event but can’t offer a part or full refund as these are circumstances beyond our control
Toilet on Board?
The canal boat does require guests to step down on to the deck, please advise if there are any mobility issues.
|12:30 - 14:00||£45.00|
|15:00 - 16:30||£45.00|
Away2Dine Canal Cruise, Moored 100 metres down from Pitcher & Piano by Perios, The Waters Edge, Brindleyplace, B1 2JB
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.