Best Pub 2014/15 - DesignMyNight Awards Charming and decorative pubs don't come much more interesting than The Rose Villa Tavern in Birmingham's dazzling Jewellery Quarter. This public house is a whirling haven of rich leather chairs, stunning antler chandeliers and charismatic tilework from floor…
New Years Eve - It’s Vodka O’clock
- No reviews.
- The Rose Villa Tavern
Join us for a classic RVT night of good music, bubbles & plenty of vodka cocktails.
No gimmicks, no fuss, just your local Jewellery Quarter venue having a big old knees up for New Years Eve.
With the help of classic funk & soul tunes, 90's gems and a touch of rock n' roll from our resident DJ.
Keeping you refreshed will be a bespoke menu of Vodka based cocktails and bubbly tipples.
We'll be saying hello to 2017 with a crackin' drink in hand, cool tunes playing and surrounded by like-minded people.
Entry includes a welcome cocktail & guaranteed entry so keep away from the crowds and keep it classy with the RVT!
Entry & Welcome Drink
guaranteed entry & welcome cocktail
|20:00 - 02:00||£5.00|
172, Warstone Lane, B18 6JW
Jewellery Quarter and Summer Row
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.