Sister pub to the vibrant Lord Clifden, The Red Lion in Birmingham's scenic Jewellery Quarter is another traditional pub with a quirky artistic twist. Looks are once again deceiving when it comes to one of these UAB pubs. Whilst oozing with all the classic traditional pub traits: good grub, mahogany…
After Work Fridays
In desperate need of a drink after one of those weeks at work? Toast to your weekend with 'After Work Fridays' at The Red Lion pub in the Jewellery Quarter. Kicking off with 'Jukebox Jury', you get to choose the music that brings the working week to a close. Then, from 8pm, DJ Andy 'Rock 'n' Roll' Maxam takes to the decks to play an eclectic mix of tunes with everything from retro rock to chart hits making the playlist. If you're unlucky enough to be stuck in the office until late on a Friday, The Red Lion also serve their hearty pub food menu until 9pm so you can head straight out without skipping dinner!
95 Warstone Lane B18 6NG
Jewellery Quarter and Summer Row
95 Warstone Lane B18 6NG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.