Just by the way of Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter lies The Lord Clifden, a unique urban art bar with heaps of character. The Jewellery Quarter may be a hubbub of all things fancy, but The Lord Clifden comes as a refreshing and creative take on this glitzy district with its art adorned walls. From the…
When You Wish Upon A Brunch -Halloween Special
- The Clifden
Wait... what kind of villainy is this!? What wonderful wickedness is casting its spidery spell upon old Birmingham Town this Halloween Saturday!?
If Maleficent and Ursula are palpably more palatable to you than sickly sweet Aurora or Ariel, if Cruella's brand of cruelty made you cry out with glee or the Wicked Queen or Queen of Hearts were more your flavour of apple tea, then look no further! Impossible Things Entertainment are excited to present their exclusive Halloween Brunch at The Lord Clifden.
"Mirror mirror, on the wall, who has the fairest brunch of all!?!?" We do!
Ticket includes THREE HOURS OF BOTTOMLESS -Laine Beer, Mimosas or Bloody Marys.
IMPORTANT: Please note this brunch will take place in a heated and covered outside area. Please, dress accordingly.
When You Wish Upon a Brunch
Entertainment + Brunch + Bottomless Drinks
|11:30 - 14:30||£28.00|
34, Great Hampton Street, B18 6AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.