Cited as one of Birmingham's oldest pubs, the Old Crown in Digbeth is a Grade II listed building, reportedly dating back to 1368. But though the pub retains much of its history in original features and period architecture, this unique watering hole fronts an eclectic and contemporary entertainment roster…
Le Freak: Saturday Night Fever at The Old Crown, Digbeth
- No reviews.
- The Old Crown
This New Year’s Eve The Night Owl and The Old Crown have teamed up to present a New Year’s Eve party like no other “Le Freak: Saturday Night Fever” at The Old Crown, Digbeth.
Birmingham's award-winning premier disco, funk, and boogie night ‘Le Freak’, is normally held at Digbeth’s The Night Owl, featuring legendary ‘Soul Train’ & ‘The Get Down’ dance offs, and best of all, the best DJ’s playing disco all night long.
Le Freak will be taking over The Old Crown this NYE for their most ambitious party yet!
DISCO // GLITTER // DANCING // PRIZES
2 rooms of DJs
Live Break Dancers
Live Disco Dancers
“The Greatest Dancer” Dance Off Competition where you strut your funky stuff & win win win!
A £100 bar tab prize for the best fancy dress
Heated and covered outdoor event space
Free entry to The Night Owl after* (*subject to availability)
So whether you’re a brother or whether you’re a mother, get on your boogie shoes and head to The Old Crown because you should be dancing all night long!
And if all that wasn’t enough we have a very limited number of £5 early bird tickets on sale now! Grab those first release tickets while they’re hot!
Sat 31 Dec II 9pm to 3am I
|Super Early Bird||21:00 - 03:00||£5.00|
|Early Bird||21:00 - 03:00||£8.00|
|First Release||21:00 - 03:00||£10.00|
|Second Release||21:00 - 03:00||£15.00|
|Third Release||21:00 - 03:00||£17.50|
|Final Release||21:00 - 03:00||£20.00|
188, High Street, B12 0LD
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.