The Victoria may come fully equipped with its own ghost but you'd be hard pushed to be scared away by this 19th Century theatre pub in Birmingham city centre. Characteristic and quirky murals cover the walls in this pub, making it a charismatic place to nip for after work drinks, but there's moreto…
Meet The Brewer - Salopian Brewery
- No reviews.
- The Victoria
Kickstart the Easter egg-tra (sorry) long weekend with a "Meet the Brewer" session at The Victoria with
March 29th from 7pm
tickets are £10 = 6 1/3 pints from the Salopian Brewery range.
Join us for a fun and informative conversation with Chris, the master brewer at Salopian Brewery as they take over the taps here at The Vic with their range of Beers, Ales and Stouts including:
Lemon Dream - A shimmering golden ale that is brewed using organic lemons which adds beautifully subtle zesty aromas and a citrus filled fruity finish.
Shropshire Gold - Golden, with a floral aroma and a full hoppy flavour that is balanced by a crisp dry maltiness and a rich finish.
Darwins Origin - A specially brewed ale for 2009 to celebrate the bicentennial of Charles Darwin’s birth in Shrewsbury.
Cheers - get your tickets to enjoy 6, 1 third pints across any of the available range!
Meet The Brewer
6 x 1/3rd pints plus entry
|19:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
48, John Bright Street, B1 1BN
Birmingham City Centre
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.