The Victoria may come fully equipped with its own ghost but you'd be hard pushed to be scared away by this 19th Century theatre pub in Birmingham city centre. Characteristic and quirky murals cover the walls in this pub, making it a charismatic place to nip for after work drinks, but there's moreto…
Beavertown Beer & BBQ Food Pairing at The Victoria
- No reviews.
- The Victoria
The event will be at the end of Birmingham Beer Week and offers beer loves the chance to sit down & enjoy fine Beavertown Beers alongside fresh, BBQ food from local Independent venue Buffalo & Rye.
Sunday 28th July, 5 pm start
£40 per head
4 beers, 4 courses of food & a talk from Beavertown, upstairs in The Vic's private room.
Beavertown & BBQ at The Vic
Beavertown Beer & BBQ food pairing at The Victoria, July 28th 5pm
|17:00 - 19:30||£40.00|
48, John Bright Street, B1 1BN
Birmingham City Centre
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.