CLOSEUP COMEDY at Hockley Social Club.
- Hockley Social Club
Comedy *finally* comes to Hockley Social Club! 🎭
After about a thousand people telling us that the venue would be perfect for a comedy night, we have finally managed to secure something special for you all!
Thursday, 16th June will play host to an amazing, intimate night celebrating some of the nations finest comics on the UK circuit right now.
For the first instalment of Closeup Comedy, we have Freddy Quinne hosting proceedings for the evening. As well as being a legend on TikTok with over 100 million views, Freddy has been on the UK circuit for years now and has cemented himself as one of the most talented on the circuit rightnow. Alongside Freddy will be Canada's finest: Bobby Mair, host of ITV2's Killer Camp and a regular on 8 out of 10 Cats. Bobby will be joined by the wonderful Felicity Ward, who's specials you might have seen on Amazon Prime and Netflix, and then finally, Comedy Central's Alfie Brown!
All four resident kitchens will serving food from 5, from Low n' Slow, Buddha Belly, Confection & West Midlands Jerk Centre. Plus all three bars will be serving beers, cocktails, two great wine lists and amazing coffees from Cafe Artum for any designated drivers.
-Doors open at 5PM, show starts from 8PM. Food will only be available from 5-7.45PM. Table service on the bar will be available throughout the show.
-Tickets are £8 + £9 online, more on the door.
-Under 18's allowed until 10PM.
-This is also a dog friendly show, although they should be warned in advance that there may be some jokes that dogs find offensive.
Early Bird Ticket
Doors open at 5, show starts at 8PM!
|18:30 - 23:00||£8.00|
Doors open at 5, show starts at 8PM!
|18:30 - 23:00||£9.00|
60 Hampton St, B19 3LU
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.