Digbeth Apres Ski 2018
- The Custard Factory
Digbeth Apres Ski is back this season for another weekend of Alpine fun!
Afternoon Session 12pm-5pm, Evening Sessions 6pm-midnight. 7th & 8th December.
Missed out on a ski trip this year? Seasonal Markets and Independent Birmingham have got you covered. Don’t miss out on the Winter pop up of the year, Digbeth Apres Ski at The Custard Factory, 7th, 8th & 9th December.
We’ve moved out of our old home at The Old Crown and are instead taking our winter ski lodge over to The Custard Factory where we’ll be playing host to two nights and one afternoon of off-piste shenanigans. The afternoon session is totally family friendly and totally free!
This year will see the return of numerous bars in our authentic Alpine lodge, think beers, wines, spirits, even some cheeky cocktails and Prosecco. And seeing as we’re getting all cosy for Christmas time, we’ll be selling bucketloads of mulled wine, mulled cider and rum spiked hot chocolates.
Let’s not forget the food, as ever we’ll be making cheesy dreams come true with platter upon platter of cheese fondue, artisan breads, cured meats, pickles, smoked sausages, vegetables and potatoes. Not to mention, there'll be street food from new kids on the block The Yardbirds too! We’re also welcoming everyone’s favourites The Bournville Waffle Company to dish out their delicious topped Belgian waffles, baked fresh to order.
Throughout the evening there will be a full line up of entertainment from DJs, and live music from our favourites The Heavy Beat Brass Band. We will also be holding a best dressed competition for everyone wishing to don their vintage ski wear, strap on their salopettes and hit the slopes in style. And as a little bonus, we’ll be running some Christmas cinema throughout the afternoon session for some family based entertainments too.
At Digbeth Apres Ski 2018 we are by no means scrimping on the décor. You can expect to find the iconic Custard Factory fully transformed into an Alpine ski lodge, complete with giant snowflakes, pine trees, ski racks, fairy lights, lanterns and bench seating.
Tickets cost £12 (early birds tickets available for £10) which gets you entry to Digbeth Apres Ski, reserved seating, a full line up of DJs, bands and entertainments, bars and street food. Organising a christmas party? Mate’s birthday? Looking for a good night for a work do? Drop us a line at email@example.com to find out more about additional extras and group bookings.
Early Bird Evening Ticket
|18:00 - 00:00||£10.00|
Standard Afternoon Ticket
12pm-5pm includes Christmas cinema
|12:00 - 17:00||Free admission|
Standard Evening Ticket
|12:00 - 00:00||£12.00|
Gibb Street, B9 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.