Cheese Fest 2020
- The Custard Factory
After two complete sellouts over the past couple of years, we are back for round three! The Birmingham Seasonal Markets team are back to present the Cheese Fest 2020.
On the 15th August 2020, at a new venue The Factory Works at The Custard Factory in Digbeth for a one-day pop-up festival with cheese left, right and centre. We will have a mixture of cheese only traders, and your Birmingham favourites with fancy cheese specials. We will be open from 12pm to 6pm for everyone to come and join us for all things cheese. You can expect cheesy street food, bars, DJ’s, live music and a full indoor market hall of traders selling everything from arts, crafts, clothing, baked goods and of course, some cheese!
After a smashing line up last year, the Cheese Fest 2020 will be bigger, better and cheesier than ever before. You can expect street food and gooey cheesy specials from: Patty Freaks, Street Souvlaki, Yardbirds, Street Chef, Bake & Kies Mac & Cheese, Kilder, Urban Cheesecake, The Paneer Wrap Street Food Company, Yardbirds, BA-HA Vegan and many more yet to be announced.
Want to make a day of it? We will have bars spread throughout the festival from our bottle bar, beer bar and our Cocktail Caravan van. We are talking any thing from craft beers, bottle beer, cider, prosecco, cocktails. There will also be non-alcoholic alternatives such as soft drinks dotted around, tea and coffee from the likes of There Goes Coffee, and delicious fruit juices by U-Juice.
You can expect a few cheese stalls in our market hall including The Great British Cheese Company and The Cheese Wedge. You can also expect the likes of Pips Hot Sauce, BAKE, Punks & Chancers, Made With Fudge, Beki’s Brownies, Lindas Woody Goodies, InkAnima, LoveKikiDesigns, My Vintage Printz, Turning By Design, Vesta Living, Chiddlers Boutique, 99 Percent Lifestyle and more to be announced.
As ever, expect a full programme of music with live bands and DJ sets throughout the day. We’ve also got free kids’ entertainment by Kates Story Tree lined up too and with under 12s getting in free… we will be hosting a fully family-friendly fest! Don't worry, dogs are allowed too.
Standard - Cheese Fest 2020, 15th August 2020, The Custard Factory in Digbeth
|12:00 - 18:00||£5.00|
Gibb Street, B9 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.