The Vaults in Newhall Place, just by the way of Birmingham's Jewellery Quarter is a refined basement bar with all the bespoke trimmings. If this bar were a moment, it's comparable to that warm fuzzy feeling in your belly you get from your first drink of the day, after the rough and tumble that is the…
Birmingham Femme Lesbian Snowy Singles
- No reviews.
- The Vaults
Join the ladies from Pink Lobster Matchmaking this Christmas season for Birmingham's No.1 Lesbian Singles Event, meet and get to know lots of fantastic femme women all in one night!
This Snowy Femme Singles at The Vaults on Thursday 30th November will be another night filled will fun.
What a perfect opportunity to meet confident, fabulous, like-minded femme lesbian and bisexual women just like you... and who knows you may even find your lobster.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hostesses will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease.
You can also expect goodies, prizes, games (panic not, these are just low-key ‘icebreakers’) and access to expert advice and tips. All this PLUS lots of gorgeous femmes - what more could you want?
Birmingham's ONE & ONLY exclusive Femme event just for YOU!
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
So come along and let us warm you up for our Wintery love fest.
The event is from 7:30pm*-9:30pm and then you can party the night away in our private reserved booths in the Vaults.
Early Bird Tickets are only £12.00 (available for a limited time) and will then be £14.95.
Must be purchased in advance & online only.
*** We encourage you to arrive on time in order to get the most out of our event and to take part fully.***
|Advance Only||19:30 - 21:30||£14.95|
Newhall Place, B1 3JH
Jewellery Quarter and Summer Row
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
Pink Lobster Matchmaking
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.