Housed in a Grade Two listed building, doused in the finery of St Pauls Square and located just below Birmingham's renowned Jewellery Quarter lives the characteristic and contemporary Stirlings Bar. Tucked away from the swarms of Birmingham, this relaxed and social space is popular for weekend parties…
Birmingham's Femme Lesbian Spooky Singles Night
- No reviews.
- Stirlings Bar and Lounge
Birmingham’s No 1. Lesbian event is here to scare your socks off. Meet a bar full of other frightening femme women this October and maybe she will literally sweep you off your feet.
With Halloween just around the corner this spooky singles night will take place in our private area of Stirling’s Bar on Thursday, October 17th from 7:30pm.
This is THE perfect way to meet confident, gorgeous and single lesbian and bisexual women... and hopefully you'll meet your femme lobster.
Shiver in sheer delight as you spot her across the room and you could even howl at the moon together for this special night. *Note you do not need to wear fancy dress just your gorgeous glad rags.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hostesses will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease. There will also be plenty of goodies, prizes, ice breakers and lots of other gorgeous femmes... what more could you want?!
Please note that tickets must be purchased in advance & online only and numbers are limited.
Join us for Birmingham's only exclusive Femme event especially for YOU!
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
The event is from 7:30pm*- 9:30pm and then you can party the night away in our private area of Stirlings.
Early Bird Tickets are only £12.00 (available for a limited time) and include goodies and Pink Lobster membership. Remember tickets often sell out so don’t leave it until the last minute.
We recommend you arrive on time if you want to take part in all the fun femme activities. Let's just say you won't want to miss out...
*Please note that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded except in the event of a cancellation.
|Advance Only||19:30 - 21:30||£14.95|
21 Ludgate Hill, St Pauls Square, B3 1DW
Jewellery Quarter and Summer Row
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.