Housed in a Grade Two listed building, doused in the finery of St Pauls Square and located just below Birmingham's renowned Jewellery Quarter lives the characteristic and contemporary Stirlings Bar. Tucked away from the swarms of Birmingham, this relaxed and social space is popular for weekend parties…
Birmingham Valentines Femme Lesbian Singles Mingles
- No reviews.
- Stirlings Bar and Lounge
A special Valentines Mingles in Birmingham and a perfect way to get to know lots of other femme women up close & personal.
This event will take place at Stirlings Bar in the Jewellery Quarter. Join us on our private floor on Wednesday 13th February for a night full of opportunity... and hopefully love.
Here’s your chance to meet fantastic femme women just like you and find out where they have been hiding all your life.
Enjoy a glass of wine or perhaps a cocktail in the funky and fabulous Stirlings Bar whilst chatting to other femme women. There is no other event in the Midlands especially for YOU so come along and meet like-minded women... who knows you could meet the one!
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Matchmaking hostesses will be there as usual to make sure you’re introduced to as many women as possible. You can also expect Valentine’s goodies, prizes, games (don’t worry these are just low key icebreakers). All this plus lots of gorgeous femmes, what more could you want?
For femme lesbians, bisexuals and all women who like women.
Will you find a date just in time for Valentines?!
The main event is from 7:30pm-9:30pm and then you can party the night away in the private Pink Lobster area.
Tickets* ONLY £12.00 for EARLY BIRD (normal price £14.95).
*Not sold on the door and numbers are limited! The price also includes special membership and matchmaking opportunities.
We encourage you to arrive on time in order to get the most out of our event and to take part fully.
*Please note that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded except in the event of a cancellation.
|Early Bird||19:30 - 21:30||£12.00|
21 Ludgate Hill, St Pauls Square, B3 1DW
Jewellery Quarter and Summer Row
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.