Housed in a Grade Two listed building, doused in the finery of St Pauls Square and located just below Birmingham's renowned Jewellery Quarter lives the characteristic and contemporary Stirlings Bar. Tucked away from the swarms of Birmingham, this relaxed and social space is popular for weekend parties…
Birmingham Autumn Femme Lesbian Singles Mingles
- No reviews.
- Stirlings Bar and Lounge
Birmingham's Autumn Femme Lesbian Singles Event will be another amazing chance to get to know other wonderful women just like you!
This event will take place at our new partner venue, Stirlings Bar in the Jewellery Quarter. This smart bar is just the ticket for love! Join other women on a private floor on Thursday 27th September for a night full of opportunity.
This is THE perfect way to meet confident, fabulous, like-minded femme lesbian and bisexual women just like you... and who knows you may even find your lobster.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hosts will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease.
You can also expect goodies, prizes, games (panic not, these are just low-key ‘icebreakers’) and access to expert advice and tips. All this PLUS lots of gorgeous femmes - what more could you want?
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
Will she be waiting there for you?!
The event is from 7:30pm*-9:30pm and then you can party the night away in our private area at Stirlings Bar.
Early Bird Tickets are only £12.00 (available for a limited time) and will then be £14.95.
Must be purchased in advance & online only.
*** We encourage you to arrive on time in order to get the most out of our event and to take part fully.***
21 Ludgate Hill St Pauls Square B3 1DW
Jewellery Quarter and Summer Row
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.