A seriously creative space in the heart of the Custard Factory (within Birmingham's ever creative location of Digbeth, think earlier days of Shoreditch) that was waiting for owners who have launched The Mockingbird to take hold. This theatre and bar offers so much for anyone's food, drink and entertaining…
The Hearts Alive Season: When Harry Met Sally
- No reviews.
- The Mockingbird Cinema and Kitchen
For Valentines this year we are presenting a short season of what we are calling **Hearts Alive** movies. Movies that will pump your heart emotionally!
Beginning with the iconic When Harry Met Sally! Choose your screening time (oh and your date) and join us for either just the film, or film and food in a themed manner that we love to do!
Film only - £5.95 pp
When Harry Met Sally is a film about chance encounters, unspoken love and challenges that age old question, can men and women ever truly be 'just' friends?! It's also fitting that this film features the late Carrie Fisher in a great supporting role.
This is a film that is very social and that one to enjoy on the big screen. Get your tissues at the ready, it's a fabulous rollercoaster! There is also a very FAMOUS restaurant scene within this movie, re-enactments within our own restaurant are perfectly allowed.....
Screening times: 1530, 1830 and 2030.
If dining with us then please arrive 60 minutes before the screening time. We'll seat you and look after you from there!
Film - 1530
Film entry only
|15:30 - 23:00||£5.95|
Film - 1830
Film entry only
|18:30 - 23:00||£5.95|
Film - 2030
Film entry only
|20:30 - 23:00||£5.95|
Mockingbird House, The Custard Factory, Gibb Street, B9 4AA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.