The Christmas Feast
- The Bond
We are finishing 2022 off with a bang, returning to a beloved venue, for our final event of the year...
THE CHRISTMAS FEAST
So you better wrap up warm on the 3rd December and get yourself ready for all things Christmas
The Christmas Feast will be held at our old venue – The Bond Company, Fazeley Street, Digbeth – which has undergone a beautiful renovation that we just cant wait to share with you. You can expect plenty of festive food, drinks, live music, kids entertainment and plenty of Christmas cheer!
We will be running this event in two session, from 12pm - 4pm and 4:30pm - 8:30pm, and you can expect Christmas-themed street food, winter-themed cocktails, all the booze, live music, children’s Christmas storytelling and so much more.
The line-up is something else, bringing together some of Birmingham’s finest traders, including Yardbirds Chicken, Fat Snags, Baked in Brick and many more. All coming together for an epic day of festive feasting !
What is a Christmas festival without booze? We will have local craft beers, ciders, cocktails and more, you can also expect mulled wine, hot ciders and alcoholic hot chocolates to keep you warm and cosy. We have a range of soft drinks from our bottle bars, and hot tea and coffee will be on hand too.
With food, drinks, children's entertainment live bands and DJ sets throughout the day, does it get much better than that? Tickets will be £7.50 and available through Design My Night but make sure you get them quickly as if you have ever been to one of our Seasonal Markets events, expect a complete sell-out.
This event is running in 2 sessions
Day Session : 12 - 4pm
Evening Session : 4:30 - 8:30pm
Tickets are £7.50 Each
Children under 12s get in for free and dog friendly.
|Day Session||12:00 - 16:00||£7.50|
|Evening Session||16:30 - 20:30||£7.50|
180-182, Fazeley Street, B5 5SE
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
More from seasonal markets
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.