Cheese Fest 2024
- The Bond
Cheese Fest comes to Digbeth!
Join us as we kick off the year with the Cheese Fest back at The Bond in Digbeth 180-182 Fazeley Street, Birmingham, B5 5SE. Indulge in an abundance of cheesy delights from our diverse street food lineup, along with drinks, live music, kids' entertainment, and more!
This event will unfold in two sessions, from 12pm to 4pm and 4:30pm to 8:30pm. We have got some of Birmingham's favourite street food vendors serving up extra cheesy specials. The line up includes Yardbirds, Street Souvlaki, Good Food Cartel, Stripclub Street Food, That's Mature Toasties, Melting Wheel Pasta, That's Amore Pizza, Baked in Brick and Urban Cheesecake. It's set to be an unforgettable day of cheesy feasting!
Our bar will be stocked with local craft beers, ciders, cocktails, wine and more. Coffee will be available from There Goes Coffee for those seeking a warm beverage too!
Enjoy live music from Call Me Unique, as well as a tempting array of cheesy food, drinks, DJ sets by Alex Marconi, and kids' storytelling in the first session, the Cheese Fest promises an epic experience. Secure your tickets for £7.50 through Design My Night, and don't miss out on this spectacular event! Make sure you grab your tickets – you GOUDA not miss this!
12pm-4pm, Saturday 23rd March - Standard Ticket
Day session, 12pm-4pm, Saturday 23rd March 2024 (this ticket is for one person only).
You are able to arrive any time between 12pm-4pm. However, please note that the session concludes at 4pm.
|12:00 - 16:00
4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 23rd March - Standard Ticket
Evening session, 4:30pm-8:30pm, Saturday 23rd March 2024 (this ticket is for one person only).
|16:30 - 20:30
180-182, Fazeley Street, B5 5SE
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.