The Bierkeller & Shooters Rack 'n' Roll bar is the ultimate sports, party and events venue with two bars in one, over two floors. Bierkeller Bar is a real piece of Bavaria in the heart of Birmingham's Southside. The finest selection of draught German beers, served in steins by waiting staff anda…
MARTIN BURCH BLUES BAND WITH BIRMINGHAM JAZZ FESTIVAL!
- No reviews.
- Birmingham Bierkeller
BIRMINGHAM, SANDWELL & WESTSIDE JAZZ FESTIVAL 2022. The 38th Birmingham, Sandwell & Westside Jazz Festival takes place from July
With more than 200 performances in 100 venues across the city and beyond,
this mostly free and well-established attraction takes place in the city's squares
and streets, shopping centres, hotels, restaurants, bars, museums, libraries and
on the canals.
The Bierkeller is delighted to be working with Big Bear Music on not one, but three dates in July with amazing bands such as Martin Burch Blues Band (Friday 15th)James Oliver Band (Wednesday 20th) & The Nitecrawlers(Thursday 21st July) All of our events start at 8pm and are FREE. To ensure guests attend, we will require a small deposit which can be used against drinks and food on the night. For Birthday bookings/ large groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a front seat!
FREE ENTRY & TABLE
Booking through design my night gets you free entry and table to watch our amazing Blues band!
|20:00 - 00:00||Free admission|
Bierkeller Entertainment Complex, 21-22 Essex Street, B5 4TR
Birmingham City Centre
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.