Felson’s is a sports bar on Broad Street. They take their name from Eddie Felson, a 1950s eight ball hero played by Paul Newman in the film The Hustler and The Color of Money. This influence blends into interior, with street art on the walls with pool balls and his quotes – which also make an appearance…
Birmingham Femme Lesbian Spring Singles
- No reviews.
- Felson's Birmingham
Join us this March for Birmingham's No.1 Lesbian Singles Event and meet and get to know lots of fantastic femme women all in one night!
Our Femme Spring Singles at Felson's on Thursday 1st March will be another night filled will fun.
This is THE perfect opportunity to meet confident, fabulous, like-minded femme lesbian and bisexual women just like you... and who knows you may even find your lobster.
Your Pink Lobster Dating & Pink Lobster Matchmaking hostesses will be there to guide you through the evening and put you at ease.
You can also expect goodies, prizes, games (panic not, these are just low-key ‘icebreakers’) and access to expert advice and tips. All this PLUS lots of gorgeous femmes - what more could you want?
Join us for Birmingham's ONE & ONLY exclusive Femme event just for YOU!
All femme lesbians, bisexuals and women who like women are invited.
Will you find love this Spring with a new "budding" romance?
The event is from 7:30pm*-9:30pm and then you can party the night away in our private reserved area at Felson's.
Tickets must be purchased in advance & online only.
*** We encourage you to arrive on time in order to get the most out of our event and to take part fully.***
266a 271 Broad Street B1 2DS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.