- No reviews.
A favourite among the after-work, date night and weekend brunch crowds, Town Square is one of the coolest cafes and bars in Belfast. The interior is low-key and industrial, while patio seating is available for those rare, warm days.
Whether you're in the mood for seafood chowder, pasta, tacos or avocado on toast, wash it all down with a great choice of filter coffee, cocktails and beer. And to finish? You won't want to miss the DIY s'mores and affogato before taking in some live music.
- Restaurant , Restaurant Bar , Entertainment Bar
- After Work Drinks , Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates
- Happily Affordable ££
- Background Music , Live Music
- Patio, Street Side Tables, Outdoor Dining
Town Square, 45 Botanic Avenue, BT7 1HZ
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.