- No reviews.
- Lounge Bar
As part of The Filthy Quarter, Filthy McNasty's is coupled with Filthy Chic, The Gypsy Lounge and The Secret Garden. Decor is on the quirky side with mannequin lamps, vintage vinyl and red candles lighting the way.
If you're hungry, there's authentic pizza to fill up on. As for drinks? Soak up all sorts of beer; from craft cans and Guinness to Red Stripe and Corona. Belfast's local musicians provide the live tunes from 10pm each night, while the party continues on the terrace.
- Lounge Bar , Basement Bar , Entertainment Bar
- After Work Drinks , Birthday Party , Chatting and Drinking
- Happily Affordable ££
- Background Music , Live Music , Indie
- Garden, Smoking Area, Patio
Filthy McNasty's, 45 Dublin Road, BT2 7HD
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.