Ice Palace New Year's Eve 2019
- No reviews.
- 8 Northumberland Avenue
Join us at 8 Northumberland Avenue, the capital's most central venue to celebrate New Year's Eve in style.
Experience the magic of the Ice Palace, with a delicious four-course dinner including unlimited wines, beers and soft drinks all night! View the spectacular, world famous London fireworks only moments away from the party on Northumberland Avenue. You simply walk down to the river and marvel at the world's best fireworks display!
When you return to the party, you will be greeted with a glass of Champagne and a selection of toasties to ensure you have enough energy to dance the night away until 2 am.
- Entry to the 8 Northumberland Avenue New Year's Eve party until 2 am
- Champagne reception with canapés
- A delicious four-course dinner
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks all night
- A wristband to grant access to views of the famous London Eye fireworks
- A glass of Champagne on return to the party
- Free use of our photo booth
- An amazing live band and DJ
- Breakfast toasties served after midnight
- A truly unforgettable evening
Join us and discover the magic! See the proposal here.
Please read the Terms & Conditions to prevent any disruptions to your evening. All T&C's stated will apply with no exceptions.
Please see images for floor plan with ticketed areas.
Tickets are for seating around the dance floor and closest to the stage including a champagne reception, a 4-course seated dinner, unlimited wine beer and soft drinks all night, your live band and DJ, and your ticket to a spectacular view of the London fireworks. You will be greeted with a glass of champagne on returning to the party. Breakfast buns to be served after midnight.
|18:45 - 02:00||£299.00|
Tickets are for second tier seating including a champagne reception, a 4-course dinner, unlimited wine beer and soft drinks all night, your live band and DJ, and your ticket to a spectacular view of the London fireworks. You will be greeted with a glass of champagne on returning to the party. Breakfast buns to be served after midnight.
|18:45 - 02:00||£279.00|
Tickets are for third tier seating with restricted views of the stage, including a champagne reception, a 4-course dinner, unlimited wine beer and soft drinks all night, your live band and DJ, and your ticket to a spectacular view of the London fireworks. You will be greeted with a glass of champagne on returning to the party. Breakfast buns to be served after midnight.
|18:45 - 02:00||£259.00|
8 Northumberland Avenue, WC2N 5BY
Charing Cross (Tube)
2. We provide tables of 10 (restricted) and 12 (standard and premium), groups under this number will be placed on a shared table
3. The menu served is a set menu. Dietary requirements provided in advance will be offered an alternative meal specific to their dietary requirements
4. Dinner will be served from 19:15, guests who arrive late will not be served the courses that they have missed
5. Doors will open and service will commence at 18:30, we cannot allow entry or provide service before this time
6. Please note that Boyd’s Grill & Wine Bar will be closed for a private event and will not be able to facilitate early guests
7. Views of the fireworks will be based on a first come first serve basis, and some restrictions may apply depending on where you stand. As the firework display is managed by London events, we have no power in access and positioning
8. The bar will close at 1:30am and the party will finish at 2am
9. Please check your travel arrangements in advance as TFL and London council have closures in place
10. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes
11. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue
12. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event
13. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons
14. Tickets can be refunded up until 1st of December 2019, any refund requests beyond this date will be denied
15. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets
16. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue
17. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy
18. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property