121 Holborn, London, EC1N 2TD - View Map
- Type of venue: Restaurant Bar
- Budget: Happily Affordable
- Door charge: No Door Charge.
- Type of night: Something a little different, Drinking and Dancing, Private party
- Nearest station: Holborn (Tube)
- Minimum age: No restrictions (Average age 21 - 28)
- Music: No music
- Queue buster:
Bounce in London is a ping pong restaurant and bar concept based at the site where Ping Pong was first invented in Holborn. This fantastically fun restaurant bar intends to marry table tennis with British inspired cocktails and delicious wood fired pizza.
Bounce combines sport, entertainment and socializing with a touch of madness and elegance which makes this place a real social club more than a simple ping pong bar. If you are a ping pong fanatic, a good food lover or a new experience addict, you will surely enjoy the funny, lively and gastronomic atmosphere of the Bounce in London. The completely open 12,500 sq.ft plan, offers up to 130 seats for dining with a perfect view of the 17 table tennis tables. To crown it all, Bounce ping pong restaurant bar in London also offers you the chance of an exclusive private area which has its own private cocktail bar, 3 Ping Pong tables, and DJ booth, for those looking for a private ping pong party!
- Bookings for ping pong tables can be for groups of 6 or more people. Groups can hire one table or a couple of tables. They all have areas around them to watch and drink. Tables for groups under 6 people are available on a first come first served basis
- £13 per table for 30 mins or £26 p/hour, Off Peak: £10 per table for 30 mins or £18 p/hr
- Requests for specific tables can be put in, but aren't guaranteed.
- Peak times: Mon-Sat: 6pm-Close
Watch the video below to preview Bounce's new BOUNCECAM - it's pretty damn cool.
Watch The Video:
As if playing ping pong on a night out wasn't cool enough, our friends over at Bounce have just launched the Bouncecam! Using breakthrough video technology, cameras record a portion of your game and convert the footage into a condensed highlights clip. You'll be emailed the following day with a video containing your personal highlights, ready to be shared with your guests. Pretty cool, right?
- Pint of Lager£5.50
- Pint of Real Ale£5.00
- Bottle of Lager-
- Bottle of Cider£5.50
- Spirit and Mixer£6.00
- Large Glass of Wine£4.45
- Bottle of House Wine£22.00
- Bottle of Champagne£58.00
- Jaeger Bomb-
Food & menus
Word from the Chef
At Bounce you can enjoy delicious wood fired pizzas and other main meals and desserts. Our picks from the menu is the white pizza with roasted wild mushrooms, baby spinach and truffle oil (£11) and wild boar stew, with home baked roast garlic ciabatta (£15).Type of cuisine: European
Features & Venue Info
- Activities: Ping Pong, Karaoke
- Outdoor space: None
- Dress code: -
- Sports screening: No sport shown
- Disabled facilities: No facilities
Write your own review
Average rating (from 6 ratings)
Way better than ping, great vibe and perfect for groups. Ping pong madness! Def try and book!
Such a quirky 'lil' place! love everything about it. From the decor to the music this place will play on your soft spots to deliver the unexpected! Bouncing flavoured sporty nights! Genius !
Wow! What a place. Ok yes you should enjoy ping pong but the pizzas were amazing and the buzz was awesome. Such an incredible space and nice to have drinks somewhere a bit different for a change! Big Fan!
Went on Saturday night - love the concept, very new york - good young professional crowd and a good place to party
Went here on DMN's recommendation and bloody loved it! Bit of wiff waff and some beers accompanied by one of the best crowds in London. Well worth checking out people!