A brewhouse and tasting bar in the heart of Newtown, Young Henrys are the beer producers doing things a little differently. Their Wilford Street taproom is a go-to for fresh sips, takeaway cans and tasty street food. Once a backstreet warehouse, their HQ has become a hive of activity over recent years…
Young Henrys Brewery Tour
- No reviews.
- Young Henrys
Open from 7 'til 7 every day, Young Henrys are the beer producers doing things a little differently. Swing by their brewhouse and tasting bar in Newtown and you'll get to take part in a unique tour and beer tasting for $45pp.
For a small space, this place manages to get a lot done - as you'll soon find out. Led by one of their knowledgeable team, this experience will have you go behind the bar and into the brewery itself. Here, you'll learn all about the brewing process and the Young Henry's philosophy. Of course, you'll have plenty of sips along the way, helping you to feel warm and bubbly after all that exploring. Simply give them a call or get in touch via email to get booked in.
Young Henrys, 76 Wilford Street, Newtown, NSW 2042
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.