Describing itself as, "quintessentially Australian with a Southeast Asian injection", Chin Chin is a place for comfort food with decadent edge. Housed in a heritage-listed building, the eatery has made a name for itself as one of the funnest places to eat in Sydney. The Surry Hills restaurant is popular…
Yum Cha Weekends
- No reviews.
- Chin Chin
Up your weekend dining game with a trip to Chin Chin, where you can devour a Southeast Asian feast inspired by traditional Yum Cha (the Cantonese brunch tradition involving Chinese tea and dim sum). Available from 11am, this lunchtime special comes in at $55 per person, with delicious cocktails and disco tunes to soundtrack.
When it comes to food? Expect a menu of Chin Chin classics such as duck and chive dumplings, prawn toast, salt and pepper squid, crispy duck and pancakes and stir fry lobster tails. To wash it all down, there's cocktails such as Shiso Fine with gin, umeshu, green apple, shiso, cinnamon and lime, or sharing drinks including the Pink Pluma for four people, with gin, Aperol, lychee, grapefruit, lemon and prosecco.
Chin Chin, 69 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.