- No reviews.
- Restaurant Bar
Live jazz and French cuisine go hand in hand at Restaurant Hubert. Located in Sydney's CBD district, this underground haunt is set across seven rooms and features - we kid you not - an actual theatre. Interiors are charming and fittingly-themed, with vintage posters lining the walls, along with red leather booths and a grand piano.
Perfect for special occasions, the spot regularly plays host to a steady stream of musicians who keep the tunes going all night long. On the menu, you'll find all the French classics, with everything from escargot and cheese soufflé to steak bavette and crème caramel. To wash it all down? Fine wines, Champagne and potent cocktails make for some stylish sips throughout the night.
- Restaurant Bar , Wine Bar , Restaurant
- Chilling with mates , Date night , Eating and Drinking
- Sydney CBD
- Live Music
- Splash the Cash $$$
- Private Hire, Christmas Dinner, Christmas Lunch
- Background Music , Jazz , Live Music
Restaurant Hubert, Basement 15 Bligh Street, NSW 2000
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.