- No reviews.
An Eastern Mediterranean oasis in the centre of all the action? You'll find just that at Babylon; a beautiful rooftop bar and restaurant in Sydney's CBD. Kitted out in pastel pink hues, wall-hanging greenery and marble-topped tables, the place oozes charm. It's also got a very sleek -and heated - outdoor terrace, boasting romantic fairy lights and plush banquettes.
The food here is influenced by the cuisine traditional to Levant countries including Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Syria and Jordan. Flatbreads, wood-fired cabbage kebabs, smoked beef short ribs and grilled southern calamari all feature on Babylon's diverse menu. The spot also offers a delicious bottomless mimosa brunch every Saturday and Sunday, on top of weeknight happy hours and weekend live music evenings that are sure to keep you and your mates entertained.
- Restaurant , Restaurant Bar
- Chatting and Drinking , Date night , Eating and Drinking
- Sydney CBD
- Live Music, Daytime
- Happily Affordable $$
- Wheelchair Access, Disabled Toilets
- Background Music
- Rooftop Terrace, Street Side Tables, Heated Outdoor Space
Babylon, 188 Pitt Street, NSW 200
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.