- No reviews.
If you're searching for the best brunches in Surry Hills, then the chances are you've heard of Dead Ringer. And with good reason. The neighbourhood restaurant serves up a winning combo of stylish yet relaxed interiors, cool tunes that keep the tempo high and a menu of modern Australian small plates that are a far cry from the standard smashed avo on toast. To wash it all down, they also provide you with 90 minutes of bottomless fizz, mimosas or espresso martinis.
However, as evening rolls around, that's when the Bourke Street beauty really comes into its own. By combining pan-Asian flavours and European cooking techniques, the kitchen creates a delicious selection of tapas-style dishes, ideal for sharing. Offerings range from yuzu scallops and charred pepper-topped stracciatella to homemade gnocchi and roast chicken. Can't decide? Set menus are available for pairs and groups.
- Restaurant , Restaurant Bar , Cocktail Bar
- Chatting and Drinking , Chilling with mates , Date night
- Surry Hills
- Happily Affordable $$
- Party mash up , Hip Hop/RnB , House
- Street Side Tables, Outdoor Dining, Patio
Dead Ringer, 413 Bourke Street, NSW 2010
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.