- No reviews.
Famous for being Sydney's only superclub, Home overlooks the stunning Darling Harbour with three floors of light shows, funky wall art and waterfront outdoor areas for warmer nights. With a capacity for over 2,500 partygoers, this also happens to be one of the largest venues in the southern hemisphere.
The regular schedule has been chopped and changed quite a bit over the years. While it may have ended in 2009, Sublime was Home's regular hard dance event and was the world's largest weekly club night. Nowadays, the music policy is a lot more varied, spanning party jams, techno, electro, house, R&B and regular drag showcases.
- Nightclub , Party Bar , Event Space
- Drinking and Dancing , Clubbing , Gay/Lesbian
- Darling Harbour, Sydney CBD
- Happily Affordable $$
- Just Party, Drinks and Finger Food, Private Hire
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair Access
- Smoking Area
Home, Home The Venue, 101/1-5 Wheat Road, NSW 2000
Getting thereCitymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.