The Imperial Hotel is an iconic Erskineville venue at the heart of Sydney's LGBTQIA+ community, housing a top-notch collection of bars, restaurants and gig spaces under one roof. That's not all though, as it's home to some of the city's best drag events with world-class performances on the regularWhen…
Drag N' Dine
- No reviews.
- The Imperial Hotel
Taking place at The Imperial Hotel, Drag N' Dine is one of the best shows in town. Expect camp costumes, jaw-dropping performances and delicious grub from Priscillas restaurant. Get a little fabulous every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday night with the resident queens on-hand to provide a night of entertainment from 5pm until 10pm.
When it comes to your meal? Expect a plant-led menu that champions fresh produce to create set dinners. Of course, omnivores do get a look-in with the ceviche bar serving fresh fish that's marinated to perfection alongside succulent cuts of meat grilled over hot wood and coals.
35 Erskineville Road, NSW 2043
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.