London Cocktail Week 2018
- 300 Venues across London AND free entry to The Cocktail Village
Raise a glass to toast the return of the world’s biggest cocktail festival in the cocktail capital of the world.
With £6 signature cocktails available at 300 of the capital's very best bars all week long PLUS free entry to the biggest ever Cocktail Village - at a new location on Brick Lane - your Festival Pass is your key to the city during the best week of the year!
A DIGITAL PASS ENTITLES YOU TO…
- £6 festival cocktails in 300 of London's best bars
- First look access to pop-ups and parties
- Free, unlimited entry to The Cocktail Village
300 Venues across London AND free entry to The Cocktail Village, Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.