Bush Hall is an independent live music and events venue in London W12 that boasts an impressive rock and roll pedigree. Originally built in 1904 and used as a dance hall through the roaring twenties, the venue has since functioned as a soup kitchen in WWII, a bingo hall and rehearsal space for the likes…
WORLD BURLESQUE GAMES 2022
- Bush Hall
WORLD BURLESQUE GAMES 'FESTIVAL' LIVE IN LONDON 2022
WBG 2022 RETURNS TO THE STAGE November 4-5th @ BUSH HALL, London UK.
Since 2012, World Burlesque Games has presented hundreds of International performing artists, awarding dozens of winners with Crowns, Titles, Certificates and Prizes. The event showcases a diverse variety of performance styles, with many past winners going on to headline status worldwide, making Burlesque performance a lasting career.
After 2 years of running the event as an online competition, WBG 2022 will be returning to London stages on November 4-5th with 32 Finalists competing in various categories for Crowns, Titles, Prizes and post show promotional campaigns supporting their WINNING Status.
WBG 2022 Winners will be voted on by a panel of guest judges and producers.
The TOP 3 in each category will be announced at the end of the event each night. Only 1st Place Winners will be awarded with Crowns and Prizes. The competition is open to all experience levels and styles, from Classic to Alternative, Comedic, Cabaret, All Races, Nationalities, Genders and LGBTIQA Friendly. WBG is a body positive event focused on inclusivity and does not discriminate against any body type.
We are looking for high calibre performances that are unique, entertaining and inspiring. The acts are judged on costuming, choreography, visual elements such as hair, makeup, detailing and overall concept.
Best available seat on arrival.
|19:30 - 23:00||£35.00|
|19:30 - 23:00||£25.00|
STANDING AREA AT BACK OR IN BALCONY.
|19:30 - 23:00||£18.00|
310, Uxbridge Road, Shepherds Bush, W12 7LJ
Shepherd's Bush Market (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.