Just a stone's throw from New Street Station this cafe and wine bar is a real Birmingham treasure. Boasting a simple but varied menu, suitable for all diets, this fun and friendly eatery and watering hole is the second Cherry Reds in the greater Birmingham area, with their original site based a little…
Cherrybomb Comedy Club
- Cherry Reds
Relaunching after a pandemic induced hiatus Cherrybomb comedy is BACK!!!! With a capacity of less then 50 seats this is a unique opportunity to see some of the best TV comedians in the UK up close and personal whilst enjoying some of the great food and drink that Cherry Reds is famous for.
Previous guest appearances have included Joe Lycett (8 out of 10 cats), Darren Harriot (Live at the Apollo), Lou Sanders (Dave) and Daniel Simonsen (Russell Howards Good News).
More info on the different acts appearing each month can be found at www.facebook.com/cherrybcomedy
The show sells out each and every month due to huge demand, so please book early!
|Friday 08th July 2022|
|Friday 12th August 2022|
|Friday 09th September 2022|
|Friday 14th October 2022|
|Friday 11th November 2022|
|Friday 09th December 2022|
88-90 John Bright Street, B1 1BN
Birmingham City Centre
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.