Situated in scenic Stratford-upon-Avon, the historic White Swan Hotel has played host to thousands of guests since 1560. Why not come and see why…indulge with a perfectly poured pint or something from our extensive cellar, then settle back with a dish from our exquisite menus.
Wreath Making Workshop with Cottage Garden Florist- 1st December 2019
- No reviews.
- White Swan Hotel
Deck the Halls!
Get ready for the festive season with our Christmas wreath making workshop 1st December 2019.
Christmas Door Wreath Workshop Learn how to make your own beautiful festive door wreath, with a range of seasonal materials.
At this workshop, you will use a variety of seasonal greenery, learn foliage names, how to prepare greenery ready to arrange onto your ring, mossing and wiring techniques, floristry tips and tricks of the trade, and additional products such as fruit slices and cinnamon sticks can be added to decorate your door wreath.
You will create your own hand crafted wreath with step by step guidance from a qualified and experienced floristry tutor by Cottage Garden Florist.
This event also includes refreshments. Come along, have fun and why not invite a friend or two and make a day of it!
£35 pp. All materials provided
Tickets must be booked in advance and places are limited.
Wreath Making Worshop at The White Swan
Festive Wreath Making Workshops @ The White Swan
|15:00 - 18:00||£35.00|
Rother Street, CV37 6NH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.