Innis & Gunn Ashton Lane - Innis & Gunn Limited Edition Brew School Series in Ashton Lane
We have got the perfect Christmas gift for the Innis & Gunn fan in your life.
For one time only, we are bringing back Canadian Cherrywood, and you want to know the best part? You get to make it with us at one of our legendary Brew Schools alongside our brewtenders.
We are offering you this once in a lifetime opportunity to come and learn how to brew one of our most revered limited edition beers.
Using our favourite new bit of brewing kit, The Grain Father, we’ll coach you through the basics behind a great brew, unravel styles and flavour profiles and teach you all the know how you need. As if that wasn’t enough you’ll also get a 5 Litre mini keg of your own beer to take away.
The day involves:
- Welcome from the host and discussion on what will be covered, and the ingredients used to make beer.
- Start adding ingredients and learn more about how different malts affect the beer
- Mashing your brew
- Enjoy lunch from our tasty food menu with a schooner of your choice
- Add your hops and yeast
- Finish off the brew as you learn how to cool it down and store it
- Innis & Gunn beer sample tastings throughout the day.
What you get – A fun day brewing up your very own beer, lunch, beer sampling and a 5 litre Mini Keg of your own uncarbonated brew each to take away.
How to redeem
Contact the venue at Ashton Lane directly to book by calling : 0141 334 6688 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This voucher can be redeemed once only.
Voucher is only valid for the experience listed above or the monetary amount stated, in exchange for services of equivalent value. This voucher can not be exchanged for cash. Subject to availability. The voucher can only be redeemed once. The voucher will not be redeemed after the expiry date