Inamo Covent Garden - Sushi & Sake Masterclass
Treat someone to an exclusive sushi & sake masterclass at inamo Covent Garden in association with Akashi-Tai, the premium sake producer. Guests will have the opportunity to don their aprons and learn how to prepare tasty nigiri & maki, alongside sampling hot and cold sakes. Experts will be on hand to explain the history, culture, and how to roll your maki properly!
Guests take part in sushi making:
Preparing nigiri set.
Preparing salmon maki.
Make 3 pieces of nigiri and a maki roll each.
Sushi prepared is served to guests during sake tasting.
Guests take part in sake tasting:
Introduction to the sake making process.
Taste 4 sakes from the high-quality Akashi-Tai range; including a jumai daiginjo (premium sake), hot honjozo genshu, Ume Shu (sweet plum sake), Ninki Ichi (fizzy premium sake).
Classes take place on fixed dates each month. Currently available dates can be viewed here: www.inamo-restaurant.com/masterclasses/sushi-sake-masterclasses/
How to redeem
To book please contact our Events Team via email on email@example.com stating your preferred date and time of booking, and providing details of your gift voucher.
This voucher can be redeemed once only.
- Classes take place on fixed dates each month. Currently available dates can be viewed here: www.inamo-restaurant.com/masterclasses/sushi-sake-masterclasses/
- All dates are subject to availability.
- Voucher must be redeemed in advance of booking.
- Voucher is only valid for the experience listed above.
- This voucher can not be exchanged for cash.
- The voucher can only be redeemed once.
- The voucher will not be redeemed after the expiry date.
- Alcohol will only be served to guests over 18 with valid 18.