GINZA - Pasta making masterclass with an artisan pasta chef - Gift Voucher
Guests will be poured a glass of great Italian wine while Cook Eat Discover's Oli, a trained chef and artisan pasta maker, takes them through all the essentials they need to make amazing pasta - a skill for life that will both impress and satisfy family and dinner guests!
This intimate two hour workshop will teach guests how to make pasta dough, cut pasta (tagliatelle etc), basic pasta shapes (farfalle), and filled pasta (ravioli).
Guests will be treated to crostini, olives and wine, and all equipment and ingredients is provided. All they need to do is just show up and enjoy themselves. At the end of the night they will have their very own handmade pasta to take home with them.
How to redeem
To redeem this voucher please visit
click 'Book now' and click 'Enter promo code' and enter your voucher code at checkout. Your voucher code is the 15 digit alphanumerical code after VR- on your voucher.
If your preferred date for the experience is not listed, please contact us via the 'Enquire' button on your chosen experience or at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you make your booking or suggest an alternative experience.
This voucher can be redeemed once only.
Vouchers are only valid for the monetary amount stated, in exchange for services of equivalent value. When you purchase or redeem a voucher from us, you agree to the below terms and conditions:
1. Vouchers are redeemable only by the bearer.
2. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen vouchers – please take good care of them.
3. Vouchers remain valid for one year from their date of issue. After that time, the voucher will automatically no longer be valid.
4. Vouchers may only be redeemed for their value against a Ginza Insider Experience booking. Bookings are subject to availability and prices on the website or DesignMyNight may change or vary.
5. Vouchers carry zero cash value and cannot be exchanged.
6. Vouchers may only be redeemed for their value at www.goginza.com and may be redeemed up to their value.
8. All bookings are subject to our general terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://www.goginza.com/terms If you make a booking, it will be solely on the terms set out in our general terms and conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms put forward by either you or us, unless we agree otherwise in writing. Together, these terms and our general terms and conditions form the “agreement” between us relating to your booking.