Flight Club - Flight Club London oche hire
Give the gift of Social Darts. We’ve taken the traditional game of darts and supercharged it, housing it all in a spectacular bar with delicious food and drinks.
Whether they’re a pro or a rookie, Social Darts allows for friendly competition and a unique and memorable gift.
Your recipient will receive 90 minutes oche hire and can pick who they’d like to join them for a showdown on a day and time that suits them.
How to redeem
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed against a Social Darts booking and cannot be used over the bar. There are a few options for redeeming your new gift:
1. Pop an email to our team at email@example.com with your voucher number.
2. Give our team a call, visit www.flightclubdarts.com for contact information.
We can’t wait to have you in!
This voucher can be redeemed once only.
Terms and Conditions
When you purchase or redeem a gift Voucher from us, you agree to the below terms and conditions:
1. Gift vouchers are redeemable only by the bearer.
2. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen gift vouchers – please take good care of them.
3. Gift vouchers remain valid for one year from their date of issue to them having been redeemed. After that time, the voucher will automatically no longer be valid.
4. Gift vouchers must be redeemed in respect of a single oche for 90 minutes of Social Darts at any Flight Club London venue. Unfortunately, no change will be given.
5. Gift vouchers may only be redeemed for their value against a Flight Club booking or product incorporating food, drink and oche hire fees. They carry zero cash value and can’t be exchanged.
6. Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed for their value in advance of any booking or product by contacting the bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. All bookings are subject to our general terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://flightclubdarts.com/london/terms-and-conditions and are also available at any of our premises or on request from our Reservations and Events team. If you make a booking, it will be solely on the terms set out in the terms relating to the event that you book and our general terms and conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms put forward by either you or us, unless we agree otherwise in writing. Together, these terms and our general terms and conditions form the “agreement” between us relating to your booking.
9. PLEASE NOTE: we cannot allow guests to bring their own darts. There are two reasons we can’t allow external darts to be used in any of our venues; for health and safety purposes and our darts vision system can only detect our darts. All guests must be over the age of 18, and proof of ID may be required. We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused to our property or equipment.