Flight Club - Flight Club Gift Voucher
- Valid 12 months from purchase
- £25 - £100
Fancy treating someone to an epic Social Darts experience?
Whether they’re a cocktail connoisseur, mad about our delicious mix and share plates or just love a bit of friendly competition – they can use their Flight Club gift voucher to eat, drink and play in any of our venues, all thanks to you.
From Christmas to ‘just because’ – it’s guaranteed to be a gift to remember.
How to redeem
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed against a booking and cannot be used over the bar. There are a few options for redeeming your new gift:
1. Pop an email to our team at email@example.com
2. Give our team a call, visit www.flightclubdarts.com for contact information.
We can’t wait to have you in!
This voucher can be redeemed once only.
Terms and Conditions
When you purchase or redeem a gift Voucher from us, you agree to the below terms and conditions:
1. Gift vouchers are redeemable only by the bearer.
2. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen gift vouchers – please take good care of them.
3. Gift vouchers remain valid for one year from their date of issue to them having been redeemed. After that time, the voucher will automatically no longer be valid.
4. Gift vouchers must be redeemed in respect of a single visit to Flight Club. Unfortunately, no change will be given.
5. Gift vouchers may only be redeemed for their value against a Flight Club booking or product incorporating food, drink and oche hire fees. They carry zero cash value and can’t be exchanged.
6. Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed for their value in advance of any booking or product by contacting the bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. All bookings are subject to our general terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://flightclubdarts.com/london/terms-and-conditions and are also available at any of our premises or on request from our Reservations and Events team. If you make a booking, it will be solely on the terms set out in the terms relating to the event that you book and our general terms and conditions, to the exclusion of all other terms put forward by either you or us, unless we agree otherwise in writing. Together, these terms and our general terms and conditions form the “agreement” between us relating to your booking.
9. PLEASE NOTE: we cannot allow guests to bring their own darts. There are two reasons we can’t allow external darts to be used in any of our venues; for health and safety purposes and our darts vision system can only detect our darts. All guests must be over the age of 18, and proof of ID may be required. We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused to our property or equipment.