Canary Wharf Brunch - Electric Shuffle hire
We've taken a lightning rod to the traditional game of shuffleboard, adding delicious food and drink, in a breath taking venue that's waiting to be discovered.
Puck by glorious puck, our engineers of fun will ensure every element of your friend’s visit is taken care of, forging a social experience they'll never forget.
How to redeem
Gift vouchers can only be redeemed against a booking and cannot be used over the bar. To redeem your voucher please:
1. Pop an email to our team at email@example.com with your voucher numbers.
2. Give our team a call, visit www.electricshuffle.com for contact information.
We can’t wait to have you in!
This voucher can be redeemed once only.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable only by the bearer.
- We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen gift vouchers – please take good care of them.
- Gift vouchers remain valid for one year from their date of issue to them having been redeemed. After that time, the voucher will automatically no longer be valid.
- Gift vouchers must be redeemed in respect of a single visit to Electric Shuffle. Unfortunately, no change will be given.
- Gift vouchers may only be redeemed for their value against an Electric Shuffle booking or product incorporating food, drink and oche hire fees. They carry zero cash value and can’t be exchanged.
- Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed for their value in advance of any booking or product by contacting the bookings team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All bookings are subject to our general terms and conditions, which can be found here: http://electricshuffle.com/terms-and-conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: All guests must be over the age of 18, and proof of ID may be required. We reserve the right to charge for any damage caused to our property or equipment.