Bedales Wines - PRIVATE WINE TASTING FOR TWO - £100 VOUCHER
Bedales of Borough | Bedales at Spitalfields | Bedales at Leadenhall | BOB’s Lobster Wine Bar & Kitchen.
We are delighted to offer an intimate & memorable tasting experience for two which is guided by one of our decorated wine experts!
We invite the guest to select from 3 different tasting styles. The experience is enjoyed alongside one of our market inspired Cheese & Charcuterie Platters.
Choose from -
- Bedales' "Hidden Gems" featuring a selection of SIX wines
- Blind Tasting! Featuring a selection of FIVE wines
- Share a bottle! Featuring a tasting flight of THREE wines, following by a bottle to enjoy at your leisure!
Must be scheduled in advance (Tues-Sat evening only).
How to redeem
All vouchers must be registered by contacting email@example.com
- Quote the Voucher Code
- Quote the Voucher Type (the Title on your Voucher)
- Select 3-5 dates, in order of preference
- The events coordinator, will then advise on availability and confirm booking.
This voucher can be redeemed once only.
Voucher is only valid for the experience listed above and not redeemable for in-store purchases. This voucher can not be exchanged for cash. Subject to availability. The voucher can only be redeemed once. The voucher will not be redeemed after the expiry date.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.