Bedales Wines - Bedales' PREMIUM Workshops - £50 Voucher
Bedales' Wine Workshops are one-of-a-kind evenings of wine exploration, guided by our passionate & decorated team of wine experts. Review our current dates and themes here:
We welcome all levels of knowledge - we simply ask you to bring a curious (and thirsty) palate! Your host has personally crafted the topic and selected the wines and can’t wait to share with you stories, fun facts and of course, glorious wine!
Workshops are ideal for individuals, couples or small groups. The tastings are kept intimate to allow for questions and curiosities throughout. Market Cheese & Charcuterie nibbles to be enjoyed! Workshops last approximately 90-120 minutes.
We believe wine is meant to be shared, to foster conversation and to make people happy! Let's do some exploring together.
**Please note, pubic workshops typically take place on Weekday evenings from 7-9PM. Location is event and date specific. Vouchers can be redeemed online at checkout via the event links above.
How to redeem
Vouchers can be redeemed online at checkout via the event links on DesignMyNight.
Please note this voucher is only redeemable for the public £35 per guest workshops. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This voucher can be redeemed once only.
Voucher is only valid for the experiences listed above offered between the date of purchase and the expiration date. This voucher is not redeemable for in-store credit or purchases. This voucher can not be exchanged for cash. Subject to availability. The voucher can only be redeemed once. The voucher will not be redeemed after the expiry date.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.