Once Upon a Crime -a digital whodunit to play with friends
- No reviews.
- Online Event
Something's going down at the Impossible Things Detective Agency and we need YOUR help to bust open the case.
Thrown into a noir fairytale underworld, you’ll have to use a combination of techniques to find clues and track down the culprit to the crime. With every click, you will unwind a web of larger than life characters in a multiplayer experience.
The proceedings take the form of a live, character hosted, interactive zoom meeting. Dressing up is encouraged, as you step inside the story itself to find out 'whodunnit? Grab your clever friends and find yourself a film noir inspired ensemble and a classic cocktail. It's going to be a fun night...
It's like 'Vault' Sidney says, "It's kind of fun to do the impossible”.
Advisory age guidance: PG
Please make sure that all players have a Zoom account and the app set up on a relevant device (we recommend laptops and desktops, where possible, with your mobile phones to hand).
Tickets are for one team of 2-6 people. We highly recommend no teams larger than that for the best player experience, whether sat next to each other or joining remotely.
Your official White's invitation email will be sent out to you 24 hours prior to your experience date. Please keep an eye out for that. It will contain instructions on how to start the game.
Once Upon a Crime -Team Ticket
<p>6.30PM for 2-6 players</p>
|18:30 - 20:30||£75.00|
Once Upon a Crime -Team Ticket
<p>7PM for 2-6 players</p>
|19:00 - 21:00||£75.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.